E-mail: jerome.delacroix HAT smartwords.eu
Born July 1st, 1974 – Married, two children
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Over 15 years of professional experience in the fields of IT, Digital and Marketing – Main achievements:
- Created (2004) and still nurturing cooperatique.com blog about digital cooperation and teamwork.
- Wrote first book in French about emerging wiki technology (2005).
- Founder and managing director of Content Marketing agency Smartwords
- Wrote a dozen of whitepapers on various subjects: cloud computing, data visualization, Internet of Things, Marketing best practices, IT best practices, etc.
Jul 10 – Today Smartwords – Content Marketing agency
Founder and managing director
- Content Marketing strategy, content creation and broadcast.
- Expertise: digital marketing, social media, inbound marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation.
- Customer typology: consulting firms, startups, nonprofits, business associations.
Dec 08 – Jul 10 b-process – Electronic invoices and dematerialization
Electronic Invoice Project manager
- Wrote business case analysis, requirements analysis and proposals. Carried out process design for clients in various industries: telcos, retail, agri-food industry, etc.
- Managed teams of developers. Tested solutions. Organized deployment.
- Managed customer relationship and customer support.
Aug 05 – Dec 08 Cooperatique – Cooperative management consultant and trainer – Self-owned business
- Conducted applied research on new ways of managing teams based on cooperation among individuals, both within an organization and with partners (clients, suppliers, economic environment)
- Rolled-out cooperative approaches and tools at clients: blogs, wikis, instant messaging, VoIP, online communities, cooperative search engines…
- Trained and coached employees (change management) – Uses: project planning with freelancers, collaborative writing and knowledge sharing.
- Provided lectures at Universities on these topics (Ecole Centrale Paris, Université de Metz, ITESCIA…)
Apr 02 – Dec 05 Independent journalist, author, lecturer
- Conducted interviews, reported on business events, wrote articles, carried out surveys for internal media of IT corporations, business magazines (such as “Décision Achats” and “Transports & Logistique Internationale”) and webzines (Directions Telecom, ZdNet).
- Worked as a corporate journalist at France Télécom R&D (intranet and Web site).
2001 – 2002 Le Public Système Hopscotch – Marketing consulting
- Managed marketing campaigns: briefing, supervision of copywriters and graphic designers, production management.
- Wrote a successful proposal and managed the resulting campaign for a start-up incubator – Tasks involved designing direct marketing material and conducting a networking campaign to increase the client’s influence among entrepreneurs and investors – Organized two events gathering over 100 business people : wrote material, managed mailing and e-mailing, took part in logistics – Results: new contacts with innovating entrepreneurs.
1998 – 2001 Accenture – IT and management consulting
Business reengineering consultant
- RICOH: development of an e-commerce Web site and of a reporting and dashboard system for copier distant maintenance.
- SFR: billing system update – Detailed design, parameterization.
- BOUYGUES TELECOM: strategy for shifting accounting and sales systems of Bouygues Telecom stores from French Franc to Euro – Designed training plan for employees.
- CARREFOUR (1998-1999): rollout of PeopleSoft Financials in more than 40 countries and 500 stores – All work conducted in English – Project team: over 100 consultants – Program management: planning, KPI definition and update, open issues analysis and reporting – Design and build of reports, debugging.
1997-1998 – Post-graduate degree in technology management – Ecole Centrale Paris
1004 – 1997 – MSc in management- HEC (Hautes Etudes Commerciales) – Paris
Major in Marketing. Second major in Eurasian economies and cultures.
LANGUAGES AND COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
French: mother tongue
English: international professional proficiency (TOEIC Score: 975)
Spanish: strong reading, speaking and comprehension skills
German: basic knowledge
Mandarin Chinese: basic knowledge
Office tools : high proficiency with MS Office – Familiar with Open Office’s main features.
Internet: Hands-on practice of HTML, FTP, blogs, wikis, WordPress, Google Analytics